Applicants needed to fill positions as Virtual Assistants. Both part-time and full-time positions are offered. Part time employees will be required to work 4 hours in a day within business hours and full time employees will be required to work 8 hours. The responsibilities will include:
• Reading, monitoring and responding to client’s emails
• Answering calls and handling queries
• Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence/mail/packages on the client’s behalf
• Sending out authorized client’s payments, delivering bills.
• Coordinating and scheduling travel arrangements
• Transcribing voice/video recordings, tying and editing documents.
• Planning, organizing and managing appointments and reservations
• Conducting internet research on locations/services/products.
• Advertising and selling digital and electronic products
• Creating documents, reports and presentations
• Maintaining personal and professional files
• Performing other job-related tasks as assigned.
As Virtual Assistant, you have to have the following:
• Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube
• You should be highly organized
• Strong grammar, written and oral skills
• Love of learning and must be able to adapt to daily changes
• A person who thinks ahead and able to multi-task
• Able to follow directions
• An independent thinker and require little supervision
• Enjoy working on various projects, and can adapt easily to change
• Positive and willing to work with a diverse group of people
• Knowledge of both Mac and PC computers, Word and Excel
• An enthusiastic attitude and a good sense of humour. Enjoy working with the public
• A willingness to go above and beyond the “call of duty”
We offer full training for one month.Persons who have queries or wish to have more information about applying, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org